Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to assemble the furniture by myself?
Details mentioned on individual product page and shall range from:
No Assembly required– Product is delivered pre-assembled
Self-Assembly– Basic assembly required with simple tools and instructions details comes with the delivered product
Assembly Required– Professional services is required and our carpenters will do the assembly free of cost in Bangalore city only.
- When will the furniture be installed / assembled?
Installation of the product will be done at the time of delivery OR within 24 hours from the delivery date by our carpenters for “Assembly Required” products as mentioned in product details page.
- Do you offer a warranty on your furniture product(s)?
All furniture products will have warranty of 3 months against manufacturing defects.
Payment through internet banking only.
- In products where it says "Engineered Wood", does it mean 100 % solid wood?
Engineered wood refers to Plywood, MDF, HDF or Particle wood
- Can the furniture be customized?
Bring your design and get it manufactured in affordable cost or alter from available designs. Customization can also be done in terms of material used (solid wood, plywood, block board, rubber wood etc.) and in choosing any colour combination. Cost and delivery time will be estimated based on design and colour combination.
- What will be the delivery time
Typically, it is between 2-3 weeks. You can see the delivery time under each product before purchase.
- Can we see the products in Store?
Furniture available on online store
- Can I have cash on delivery [COD] option?
Sorry, COD option not available
- Can I sell back my furniture to Kids Nest?
You can sell us back your Kids Nest furniture after 12 months and can get up to 30% of product’s purchased cost.
- Delivery Charges
Delivery and assembling for all our products are free within Bangalore city.
- Will the finish be exactly the same as it appears?
You get what you see! However, there is a possibility of very minor differences perceived in finishes due to the viewing screen resolution which differ from device to device.
- Avoid placing hot/warm things on furniture
- Avoid keeping your furniture exposed to direct sunlight
- Clean furniture gently with a soft damp cloth and avoiding use of a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood , leading to minor scratches
- Any spill on the furniture can be cleaned by blotting instead of wiping to avoid spreading the spill and damage the finish.